Screen Surgeons(“Company”) recognizes and respects the privacy of its customers and visitors to this Web site (the “Web Site”). It is our goal to help our customers retain their privacy when they visit our Web Site. Company is not responsible for the privacy polices of Yahoo! Inc.
(1) Collection of Personal Data from Site Visitors. As you navigate within our Web Site, Company may automatically collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Web Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Company via e-mail (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, and/or surveys and contest entries, and (4) aggregate information on what pages visitors access. Company may place Internet cookies on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies may save the visitor’s name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of the Company’s Web site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Web Site, Company may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Internet cookies are stored on the visitors hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by the Company. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available. When a visitor performs a search on Company’s search engine, Company may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. As necessary to provide service, Company does record limited information for every search request and uses that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
(2) Use of Personal Data Collected. Personal data collected by the Company will be used by the Company for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, to communicate with visitors regarding their orders, and to customize content and layout of the Web Site. Data on visitors’ home servers is aggregated for internal review and then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Company’s databases and used for future calls and mailings for status of orders placed online. Use of financial information provided by you for your purchase will be used only to check your qualifications and bill you for your purchase.
(3) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties. Period. Company will not disclose your financial information to any third party other than a third party necessary to process your credit transaction.
(4) Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Company will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by the Company regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal records to be removed from Company’s database. Company will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
(9) Other Sites. This privacy statement applies only to this Web Site. While this Web Site may contain links to other third party sites, Company is not responsible for the practices or contents of such third party sites.